Reclaim control of your health & transform your life.
The Mind|Body Initiative is a 16-week intensive program that teaches you the tools to take your mind, your body & your health back into your own hands. My mission is to empower you to help yourself, and to understand how to control and optimize the state of your physical & mental health & healing.
16 Weeks that will completely transform your life.
How much longer are you going to let your symptoms control your life?
Your body has the innate ability to heal.
When you supply your body with the right tools, you have all the power to take control of your health, optimize your healing process, and reach your goals.
This Is For You If...
- You are ready to stop living with chronic pain & chronic symptoms.
- You are committed to optimizing your health & healing, are ready to break out of your old habits and want some accountability in doing so.
- You don't want to take medications for the rest of your life.
- You are tired of feeling tight, sore, weak and out of shape and are ready to feel strong & mobile.
- You want to learn how to eat to nourish your body & change your lifestyle to reduce your inflammation.
- You find yourself speaking negatively about your health & your body and are ready to reprogram your subconscious and start truly loving yourself.
- You are tired of feeling like you don't have the right tools to help yourself.
- You are ready to take complete control over your mind, your body, and your health for the rest of your life.
Take your mind, your body & your health back into your own hands
What you get:
- 16 weeks of coaching
- 90 Minute group calls 1x/week
- Weekly learning modules & tools to optimize your health & healing (lifetime access)
- Weekly mindfulness tools & exercises
- Healing through expressive therapies with coach Anna
- Guest Coaching
- 16 weeks of strength & mobility training video's (lifetime access)
- Diet education, planing & support
- A Private community to interact with via a Facebook Group.
** 1-1 Monthly private coaching option available **
What you will learn...
Hi i'm Leah. I am a Pain Management & Movement Specialist with an extensive background in rehabilitation.
A pancreatic tumor the size of an orange changed my life. Anxiety, depression abdominal pain, lower back pain, sciatica and chronic stomach issues was all I knew for years after my surgery. I couldn't find answers or the right people to support me. I got tired of suffering, so I set out to learn how to manage my pain & chronic symptoms myself.
Over the years, I have picked up some amazing tools that I am so excited to share with you. I use these tools on a daily basis to prevent my health from controlling me. I am a strong believer that you should practice what you preach, which is why I seek to lead as an example.
I understand the struggles of chronic pain & health conditions, and I also know that it is possible to overcome it. That is why I created the Mind|Body Initiative. I wanted to empower others with the knowledge I found that keeps me pain & symptom free.
This program is designed to completely change your life. It is built to give you the tools you have needed but have been unable to find. These tools are intended to help you reduce & manage your pain & chronic symptoms now and for the rest of your life.
The goal is to educate you. I want you to learn how to relax your tight muscles, strengthen your intrinsic core, protect your spine, enhance your mindset, reprogram your subconscious & limiting beliefs, offer you guidance & support, keep you accountable, and ultimately help you return to the life you love & miss.
Anna is my amazing Co-Coach In the Mind|Body initiative.
Anna Olinova is an Expressive Arts Coach, Artist and Designer. She is currently working toward licensure for Clinical Mental Health Counseling.
After healing herself from stress-induced chronic illness, she is on a mission to help others do the same.
Anna will be supporting the program with the use of creative practices to support connections between the mind and body to help reduce pain, reduce stress and improve healing.
Engaging in the arts lowers stress levels and supports access to undiscovered depths of the subconscious. Resultantly, we can gain freedom from self-doubt and remove blocks that impede our body’s ability to heal.
Through out the 16-weeks, Anna will guide you through a unique blend of visual art exercises, intuitive movement, dance, music, poetry meditation and more.
You don’t have to consider yourself an “artist” in order to benefit from the transformational power of the creative process.
Subscribe to the Holistic Healing Tribe!
Sign-up to receive knowledge packed e-mails on everything movement, mindset & holistic health straight to your inbox!
Plus a FREE holistic guide to healing chronic pain!